If you have registered at the University of Johannesburg and are wondering if you have completed registration or want to know how to complete your registration, then we’re here to help you figure out how you can do that.
The University of Johannesburg is a public university situated in Johannesburg, established on 1 January 2005. This was a result of a merger between Rand Afrikaans University, the Technikon Witwatersrand and Vista University.
The University of Johannesburg has 7 faculties which include: Education, Law, Humanities, Art, Design and Architecture, Health Sciences, Science, Engineering and the Built Environment as well as the College of Business and Economics.
Registration can be done online and these are steps students need to take to register online:
- Login into the registration portal using your student number and password
- Click on Classes tab and then click on My Registration
- Verify contact and personal details
- Click on upload required documents and then upload required documents
- Click on the Registration Verification
- Click on Submit Payments to make registration payments
- Read the Academic Registration Rules and click accept.
- Then click on Submit Registration
- Enter your Employment Status
- Click on Save and Continue
- Select your module combination and proceed
- Verify your module plan and click continue
- Verify your registration cost and print out your proof of registration
- Once you have finalised registration, collect your student card if you haven’t yet at any of the 4 campuses as soon as possible.
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.