Outstanding aspirants are invited to become a part of the Ph.D. Scholarships in Water Resources at the University of KwaZulu-Natal. All South Africa students can apply for this excellent programme.
The educational award aims to help and support talented students who want to participate in the Ph.D. degree programme at the University of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa for the academic session 2021/2022.
The University of KwaZulu-Natal, or UKZN, is a university in the province of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, with five campuses. The University was founded in 2004 after the merger of Natal and Durban-Westville University.
Why study at the University of KwaZulu-Natal? Students will find an exceptional educational foundation here that they can turn into an excellent career.It is committed to academic excellence, innovative research and critical engagement with society.
Application Deadline: January 8, 2021.
- University or Organization: University of KwaZulu-Natal
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: South Africa students
- The award can be taken in South Africa
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from South Africa.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Water Resources at the University of KwaZulu-Natal.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a Master’s degree in Civil Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, Environmental Engineering or relevant fields.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission at the University. For more information, please contact Dr. Joy Tuoyo Adu, AduJ@ukzn.ac.za
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit their Following documents.
- Unabridged CV,
- Previous year degrees and other completed courses, work experience, and a list of degree projects/theses,
- Project proposal/Research proposal describing:
- Brief description of a proposed project, including key questions, background and importance of the topic, aims and objectives and tentative methodological approach.
- Candidates have written motivation for seeking the position.
- What makes you suitable for the project in question?
- Why are you interested in the field/project described in the advertisement?
- These documents should be sent to Dr. Joy Tuoyo Adu at AduJ@ukzn.ac.za
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the University, students must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The University of KwaZulu-Natal will provide the educational fund to the eligible student for this funding programme.