The Rhodes University, RU Application for the 2022 academic year is now open. The Rhodes University, RU has sent an invitation to Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online
The information on this page about the Rhodes University online application, registrations, courses, and more. Find out what an applicant need to apply for admission at the Rhodes University, Read how you can apply to RU Online below.
Table Of Contents
Rhodes University Application – Online Application 2022
If you want to apply to Rhodes University online follow the procedure below:
- Visit the Rhodes University Application Portal
- Select the Admission (not yet enrolled button)
- Log in and submit your application
If you have already matriculated or completed your O levels/A levels it is essential that you enclose a certified copy of the certificate.
All applications should be submitted before the end of September
The application fee is R100.
Rhodes University Application Status
After successful submission of your application form, you may want to start tracking your application status. The following page shows you how to do that properly.
Click here if you want to track your application status or confirm an offer.
Apply to RU Using Hardcopy Application
Things to note before applying with a hardcopy form:
- You will need to post your application form to the Rhodes University.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- You will find the residence application form with the hardcopy application forms. Apply to RU residence by completing the form and submitting the forms altogether.
- Make sure you have attached all supporting documents before sending off the application form.