The South African Army, through its Military Skills Development System (MSDS), is offering young South African citizens an opportunity to serve in uniform on a two-year contract.
The recruits will receive military training and further functional training in their first year of service.
- RSA Citizen (no dual citizenship)
- 18 – 22 years of age (Grade 12)
- 18 – 26 (3 years Tertiary Qualification) when reporting
- Successfully completed Grade 12 (Level 4 – mathematics and science will be advantageous)
- Admission Point Score (APS) Score of 17 and above excl Life Orientation (LO)
- Have no criminal record or pending cases.
- Comply with medical fitness requirements for the appointment.
- No Visible tattoos (Lets, Lower Arm, Neck and Face)
- Physical Fitness Test will be conducted during selections.
How To Apply
Candidates applying for Music must have successfully completed Grade 12 (18-22 years) and a tertiary qualification (18 to 26 years) and completes at least Grade 6 practical Music Qualification.
Applications must be hand delivered.
CLICK HERE TO APPLICATION FORM AND DETAILED INFORMATION
Opportunity Closing Date
Company Offering the Opportunity: SA Army
Opportunity available in:
Demzyportal Category: Opportunities
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.
Was this article helpful?