MTN is an emerging market mobile operator at the forefront of technological and digital changes. From their headquarters in Johannesburg and guided by their values, they are delivering a bold, new digital world to their customers across Africa and the Middle East – one of the world’s fastest-growing regions for mobile telecommunications.
How To Apply For Jobs At MTN
MTN is always looking for more agents of change to join them in delivering a bold new digital world across the Middle East and Africa.
If you would like to join the MTN family, follow the steps below to apply.
Visit the MTN career site
Browse Available Vacancies
- There is a host of vacancies available on the MTN website each with its own closing date. Make sure you apply before the application closing date.
- Once you’ve selected the vacancy you are interested in, click on the title.
- There are 3 steps to follow: fill in your personal details, enter the number of years of working experience that you have and upload your CV.
What’s great is that even if there is nothing that interests you right now, by creating a profile you can easily just log in once an opportunity arises and apply in the future.
To work at MTN you will need the following minimum requirements:
- A South African ID
- Be able to work retail hours, including weekends and Public Holidays
- A minimum qualification of Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- MTN reserves the right to conduct Employee Verification Checks, including but not limited to Criminal and Credit Checks
If you haven’t heard back within 30 days, your application was unsuccessful.
Demzyportal Category: Job Vacancies
A Writer, Content Creator, and Author at Demzyportal.