The University of South Africa (Unisa) offers bursaries for postgraduate studies and has opened application for UNISA PG Diploma and Honours Bursary 2022 Application. Check detials and how to apply below.
Table Of Contents
2022 bursary application period
The 2022 UNISA Postgraduate Bursary Application period has been extended to 11 February 2022
N.B: Only online applications submitted via myUnisa link will be considered. No hard copy or e-mail applications will be considered.
- Student Application process [PDF]
- PGD & Honours Bursary Application Roadmap guide [PDF]
- PG Diploma & Honours Bursary guidelines, terms and conditions [PDF]
- PG Diploma & Honours Bursary Application form [PDF]
Click here to apply.
How To Apply UNISA PG Diploma and Honours Bursary 2022
- Go to: https://myadmin.unisa.ac.za/student/bursaries
- Click on the menu in the top right corner
- Select the bursary you would like to apply for
- There are four bursaries namely, the Honours Bursary Fund, Masters and Doctoral Bursary Fund, Merit Bursary Fund and the Council Bursary Fund.
- Once you have selected the bursary you must enter your Unisa username and password.
- Fill out all the details required in the application.
- Submit the application
Unisa has stated that late/incomplete applications will not be considered so be sure to fill in the application form fully and submit the correct form before the closing date.
About the bursary
The postgraduate diploma and honours bursary aim to assist South African Unisa alumni students with their Unisa tuition fees, thus enabling them to register and complete their qualifications.
Financial support is offered to both postgraduate diploma and honours students subject to eligibility, academic performance, and availability of funds.
CGS Postgraduate bursaries Administration will convene to consider applications and together with the Division of Student Funding (DSF) decide on the amounts awarded to successful applications. The decision herein is final.
Bursary guidelines, terms, and conditions
Click here for the bursary guidelines, terms, and conditions.
- Awards are dependent on available funding.
- Prioritisation will be given to outstanding students with a higher average of their entire Unisa undergraduate qualification.
- No late and/or incomplete applications will be considered.
- If you need assistance in applying for a bursary, please go through the PGD & Honours Bursary Application Roadmap Guide before you contact the Postgraduate Bursaries Administration.
- Application outcomes will only be communicated to you via your myLife email account.