Apply to Northlink College – Online Application 2021 – We have gathered information about Northlink College online application, registrations, courses, and more. Find out what an applicant need to apply for admission at the Northlink College, Read how you can apply to Northlink College Online below.
APPLY TO NORTHLINK COLLEGE – APPLICATION BREAKDOWN
Note: Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the application cycle.
Before you begin applying online or in hardcopy, have a look at our infographic on Things to Remember Before Applying
Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
APPLY TO NORTHLINK COLLEGE USING THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Things to note before applying online to Nortlink College:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- You will need to first register as a user before you can apply online.
- Make sure you complete the application in full (just to make sure there is no delay from Northlink).
- If you have any further questions about the online application process, Northlink College have more information.
READ ALSO: Northlink College Admission Requirements
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
The Northlink online application portal requires applicants to register first. Once you are ready to apply, you can follow this link.
CONTACT CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY:
For more information on how to apply to CUT, you can visit their website.
Alternatively, you can contact the CUT Admissions Department using the following details:
BELHAR – +27 21 952 2113/9
BELLVILLE – +27 21 951 2231
GOODWOOD – +27 21 591 3181
PAROW – +27 21 931 8238
PROTEA – +27 21 946 2250
TYGERBERG – +27 21 524 2200
WINGFIELD – +27 21 591 9207
- Recommended For New Applicant: Northlink College Courses Offered
DemzyPortal On social media
Facebook and Twitter are great channels through which we share ideas and get our followers generally to stay informed. you can like our page on Facebook @DemzyPortal And Follow us on twitter @DemzyPortal.