Apply to Sefako Makgatho University – Online Application 2021 – We have gathered information about Sefako Makgatho University online application, registrations, courses, and more. Find out what an applicant need to apply for admission at the Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University, Read how you can apply to Sefako Makgatho University Online below.
APPLY TO SEFAKO MAKGATHO UNIVERSITY – APPLICATION BREAKDOWN
Note: Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the application cycle. Applications close either at the end of June or July, depending on your chosen course of study.
Before you begin applying online or in hardcopy, have a look at our infographic on Things to Remember Before Applying.
APPLY TO NORTHLINK COLLEGE USING THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Things to note before applying online to SMU:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- You will need to first register as a user before you can apply online.
- Make sure you complete the application in full (just to make sure there is no delay from SMU).
- If you have any further questions about the online application process, Check more information.
Apply to Sefako Makgatho University using the hardcopy application
Things to note before applying with a hardcopy form:
- Need accommodation? You can indicate this on page 5 of the application form.
- Make sure you have attached all supporting documents before sending off the application form.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- There is one application form for all SMU applicants.
You can post your application form to the following address:
Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University (SMU)
P.O. Box 60
or you can hand deliver the application to the following address:
Student Administration and Registration office
Clinical Pathology Building (Basement) at SMU
Application Fees for SMU
There is a non-refundable application fee of R200 for all applicants.
Please note that you may directly deposit this money and no cash should be posted.
Submitting of Results and Documents
Here’s the deal: you must ensure that your Grade 11 and latest Grade 12 results are submitted. Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. Not cool. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals. You will need to include a copy of the deposit slip as proof of payment.
Are you a transferring student? If yes, make sure that all transcripts and academic records are submitted as early as possible.
NOTE: The final selection will be made in the second week of January and that all information will be communicated to you via SMS.
Contact Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University
For more information on how to apply to SMU, you can visit their website.
Alternatively, you can contact the SMU Admissions Department using the following number:
Tel: (012) 521-4111
- Recommended For New Applicant: Sefako Makgatho University Courses Offered
DemzyPortal On social media
Facebook and Twitter are great channels through which we share ideas and get our followers generally to stay informed. you can like our page on Facebook @DemzyPortal And Follow us on twitter @DemzyPortal.