Do you want to further your studies? Looking for an institution that offers academic excellence? Direct your eyes to Stellenbosch University where applications are now open!
Not only will attending Stellenbosch University afford you with high quality education and resources, but it also has a picturesque and vibrant setting. Student culture is important at Stellenbosch where they aim to deliver vibrant student communities. SU is known as a residential campus with an active residential life, which makes residence placement sough-after among students.
Applications to study at Stellenbosch University in 2023 are now open for undergraduate study. Postgraduate applications will open on 11 April.
SU has ten faculties:
- Agriculture Sciences
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Military Sciences
- Arts and Social Sciences
The University of Stellenbosch has 5 main campuses:
- Main Campus found in Stellenbosch
- Medicine and Health Sciences Campus found in Tygerberg
- Military Sciences Campus based in Saldanha
- Economic and Management Sciences Campus located in Bellville Park
- Ukwanda Rural Clinic School found in Worcester
Table Of Contents
How to Apply to Stellenbosch University
- Explore your options. For more information on the courses SU offers, click here.
- Take note of the closing dates for applications. Find them below.
- Select your programme.
- Start your application. Click here to log in and complete.
- Make sure you upload all your required documents.
- Final grade 11/12 results (if applicable, academic transcript)
- Signed contract
- Proof of application fee payment (R100)
- Non-SA citizens need to provide proof of permanent residence
- Students with disabilities need to provide a student support form found here
- Some faculties require additional specific documents
- Write the National Benchmark Test
- Monitor your application status here
- Apply for financial support
Application Closing Dates
31 July: Applications close for all undergraduate programmes.
31 July: Residence applications close.