This article contains information on the University of Johannesburg (UJ) late Application form and Requirements for admission into available programmes that are yet to be filled or still have spaces after the official 2022 application deadline passed. This is more or less a second chance for those willing to study at the prestigious University called UJ to apply. Therefore, you won’t want to miss this opportunity for anything in the world.
Just like the PGCE application, the UJ late application is intended for both internal and external students. INTERNAL APPLICANTS are students currently registered at UJ for the 2022 academic year. EXTERNAL APPLICANTS refer to any prospective students who meet requirements for the qualification.
UNIVERSITY OF JOHANNESBURG, UJ LATE APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
2022 late applications will be available only for identified programmes with available spaces for the following application categories:
- UJ will be conducting a final selection process after the release of the grade 12 results and inform applicants within 5 working days officially via e-mail, and unoficially via sms, on the outcome of their application status.
- Applicants are not required to visit any campus to confirm their final application status. If you have not received a sms/e-mail within 5 working days from the release of the final grade 12 results from UJ, then please click here to verify your application status or call the UJ Call Centre (011 559 4555) for more information.
- Anybody who wants to enquire whether UJ still has space in a particular qualification or want to change to another course must use the late application enquiry system from 21 January 2022 (20:00) until 27 January 2022 (09:00). Please note – Dates are subject to change. Only qualifications where we still have space available will be available on the late enquiry system for applicants meeting the minimum entrance requirements. Depending on the volume and quality of late application enquiries received, the system may be closed at an earlier stage.
Kindly check below for the list of programmes available:
- Undergraduate Studies (Higher Certificate/Diploma/Bachelors/B Ed/Advanced Diploma studies)
- Postgraduate Studies (Postgraduate Diploma/B Ed Honours/Masters/Doctoral studies)
UNIVERSITY OF JOHANNESBURG, UJ LATE ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Applications for study at the University of Johannesburg (UJ) in 2022 are fully online.
University of Johannesburg (UJ) Late Application Procedures
- Step 1: You have to submit either your UJ student number, Grade 12 examination number or ID number and click on submit.
- Note: If you already have a UJ student number you will be requested to enter your iEnabler PIN. If you forgot your PIN, you will be re-directed to the iEnabler page. Enter your UJ student number and click on the request a pin button. Your PIN will be sent to your email address. Click on the back button of the browser and re-enter your student number and PIN to proceed – alternatively you can contact the UJ Call Centre at 011 559 4555.
- Step 2: Verify your personal details and click on confirm.
- Step 3: New/Previous application confirmation:
- If you have not applied at UJ, the system will indicate whether you qualify for any available qualification.
- If you have previously applied at UJ for the 2021 Academic year the system will indicate your application status for the qualification(s) you have applied for. If you have a positive application status and you are happy with your qualification choice, click on registration information to get all the details regarding registrations (please note that only applicants with an admitted status will be allowed to continue with registration). If you are not happy with your current qualification, click on the change qualification button.
- Step 4: Qualifications which you qualify for and still have space available will be displayed per Faculty/College. Please select your preferred Faculty/College.
- Step 5: A list of available qualifications within the Faculty/College will be displayed. Select the qualification you are interested in.
- Step 6: If you are happy with your selection, click on submit an enquiry. If you are not happy with your selection, click on make a different selection to restart the process.
- Step 7: Enter your cell phone number and click on submit.
- Your enquiry has now been submitted and you will receive feedback within 5 working days (weekends excluded).
- Transfer (did studies at another University/College) and Entering (did previous studies at UJ) applicants will not be taken into consideration.
You may monitor your application status online Here
UJ Late Application Fee
- Late enquiries are free and we caution you to not fall victim to scammers.
UJ LATE APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINE
Application closing date for most UJ programmes is STATED HERE.
9 Tips For Balancing Relationship And Study
UJ Student Portal Login – www.ulink.uj.ac.za
UJ Application 2022 – Apply To University of Johannesburg
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.
What courses are still available for applying