The University of South Africa, Unisa Application for the 2022 academic year is now open. The University of South Africa, Unisa has sent an invitation to Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online.
The information on this page about the University of South Africa online application, registrations, courses, and more. Find out what an applicant need to apply for admission at the University of South Africa, Read how you can apply to Unisa Online below.
Table Of Contents
How to Apply to UNISA Online – Unisa Application
- Click here to start you applying process
- Once you’re here, you will see options for which qualification you want to apply to. Choose the type of qualification you’re applying for.
- Read the information then click on ‘Start the process’
- Read the information then click on ‘Proceed to ODL and Unisa’
- Read the information and then scroll back to the top and click on the circle with a number 2 inside which says ‘Are you certain about your career?’
- Read the information and then scroll back to the top and click on the circle with a number 3 inside which says ‘Choose or find your qualification?’. (If you require more information on the courses being offered and the different faculties, scroll down to where it says ‘Explore qualifications by interest fields’. Once you know which faculty you want to go into and the qualification you want to pursue, to go back to select, click on the circle with a number 3 inside which says ‘Choose or find your qualification?’ again.)
- You can then select your qualification by college (faculty) or level.
- Once here, you will find the different qualifications Unisa offers in that college/faculty. If you click on the different qualifications, you will find information such as admission requirements and if you click on ‘Registration and curriculum information’, you will find the modules that belong to that specific qualification.
- You then head back to the page where it shows the different qualifications offered with the step circles on top.
- You have now found the qualification you want to apply for and should now click on the circle with a number 4 inside which says ‘Apply for admission’
- Read the information and then click on ‘CLICK HERE to apply online’
- In the first section, click on the bubble next to the qualification you’re studying towards.
- If you already have a student number, click yes. If not, click no.
- Fill in your details and follow the prompts.
- Once you’re done, you’ll need to submit relevant documents.
What You’ll Need
- A valid email address
- A valid cellphone number
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- Application fee of R115 which should be paid once you receive your student number
- Click here
- Click on the bubble next to ‘Documents’
- Fill in your information
- Click on choose file and select the corresponding files from your device
- Click on ‘Upload’
- Once done submitting all documents, click on ‘Submit documents and continue’
- Now, you need to pay the application fee
How to track Unisa application
After successful submission of your application form, you may want to start tracking your application status. The following page shows you how to do that properly.