We are looking for a Java Intern who is passionate about technology and delighting our clients, to join our Technical Consulting team.
Our projects include developing custom software, maintaining and supporting software systems, and developing systems integration. Our local and international clients come from various industries, including financial and insurance, supply chain, retail, and media.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in developing and maintaining application systems/programs
- Assist in providing technical solutions through a well-established problem solving process.
- Contribute to all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Build their knowledge and understanding of the clients application.
- Engage with the team to increase their domain knowledge and provide feedback on their progress
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Completed a relevant 3/4 year degree or diploma in Computer Science or similar (Honours or postgrad preferred)
- Basic Java knowledge – preferably a good understanding of Java 6-8
- Able to work on DB2 or similar relational databases
- Able to work in an Agile environment
- Good analytical, technical and trouble shooting skills.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- A fast learner
- Strong Communicator
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- High attention to detail
- Delivery focused and proactive, a self-starter
- Ability to interact and build relationships with clients and team members
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Please note: Applicants need to be located in Cape Town
My name is John U., I’m the founding Editor at Demzyportal and an SEO Expert. I make sure every blog post published on Demzyportal is EPIC.
Was this article helpful?