Registrations for the 2022 academic year at the University of Johannesburg are now open from 17 January 2022 until 11 February 2022. Here is how you can submit your online registration.
Registrations for first-year students will start on 21 January 2022, following the release of the 2021 matric results, and end on 11 February 2022. The university stated that only online registrations will be allowed.
Students have been urged to register for their chosen courses as soon as possible since spaces are not guaranteed.
First-year students can only come onto campus to collect their student cards, and they can collect them from any campus during the registration period.
If you are under the age of 18 on the day you register, you and your parent/guardian will have to sign the Academic Registration Rules Regulations and Indemnity and send the completed form to the Student Enrolment Centre at [email protected] before you will be able to register. You can click here to access the Academic Registration Rules Regulations and Indemnity form.
Applicants will be required to provide proof of registration and ID or driver’s license, in order to access campus premises. Here is the step by guide to complete your registration.
Step by Step Online Registration Process:
- Log onto the registration portal via https://ulink.uj.ac.za/ using your Student Number and Password.
- Click on ‘Create Password’ to continue if don’t have a password.
- Click on the ‘Classes’ tab and then click on ‘My Registration(ITS enabler)
- Click on ‘Registration’ on the left, to start the registration process.
- Details instructions on how to use each option can be accessed by clicking on the blue question mark at each process.
- Work your way through all the processes listed on the left.
- Read the POPIA regulations and click on ‘I Accept’ to continue.
- Verify your personal contact details, address details and contact person.
- You can generate a provisional Proforma statement (if needed).
- Click on ‘Uploading of Documents Required’ to upload the required outstanding documents to register.
- Clicking on ‘Registration Verification’ to verify your registration statuses w.r.t minimum payment, outstanding documents and web access to register.
- Click on ‘Submit Payment’ to make a payment (no debit card payments accepted).
- All outstanding fees from previous years need to be paid including the minimum payment fee applicable according to the registration verification.
- Read the ‘Academic Registration Rules, Regulations and Indemnity and click on ‘I Accept’ to continue.
- Click on ‘Submit Registration’ to confirm your qualification to be registered for.
- Enter your ‘Employment Status’ and select whether you are responsible for your account, If not provide the requested third-party information.
- Click on ‘Save and Continue’.
- Select your combination of modules to be taken. Verify the modules registered for and click on ‘Continue’.
- Very your registration costs and click on ‘Accept Registration’.
- Print your Proof of Registrations.