The crucial information in this article is about the UNISA Student Portal Login, the student e-learning portal, how to log in and create an account on the UNISA Student Online Portal, the contact information of the institution, and the school’s official website.
If you are a student in the above-mentioned institution read this article carefully because Demzyportal has gathered the necessary information you are looking for.
myUNISA allows the student of the school to perform some tasks online like checking the Course Registration, Transcript, Fees Payment, Admission Online Application, Exam Results, Acceptance Fees Payment, Timetable, Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission, etc.
- RELATED AND RECOMMENDED: UNISA PROSPECTUS PDF FREE DOWNLOAD
UNISA Student Portal Login
How To Login to the University of South Africa Student Portal
If you want to log in to the University of South Africa Student portal please follow the steps below:
- Visit the UNISA Student Portal
- Type in your username and your password.
- Click on the login button
- You should be able to access the University of South Africa Student Online Portal Then.
If you have forgotten your password and can’t log in, read How to Reset University of South Africa Student portal Login Password.
How to Create an Account On UNISA Student Portal
To register and access the University of South Africa Student Online Portal for the first time follow the steps below:
- Visit the myUNISA
- Click on the Claim UNISA Login button (check screenshot below)
- Type in your Student number
- Click on the Continue button
- Follow every instruction on the screen until your account is set up successfully.
Please note: The initial login details will give you access to three systems:
1. myUnisa – teaching and learning system and the Unisa Library
2. myLife – a web-based email for UNISA students
My UNISA Students portal Login Troubleshoots
- Make sure the CAPS Lock is on/off.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies.
- Make sure the internet connection is available and you’re definitely online before trying again.
- Avoid using VPN.
- In case you have forgotten your password then follow these instrUNISAions.
- Navigate to the Password Reset option.
- Click Forgot password?
- Enter your Student number then click Continue.
- Enter your mobile number (or, if you didn’t register one, your alternate email address) then click Continue.
- A one-time password (OTP) token will be sent to your mobile phone (or alternate email address).
- Enter the OTP, then click Continue.
- Enter your new password in both fields, then click Change Password.
- Click Logout.
- If you’re using Windows, restart your computer/device.
- If you’ve stored your password in certain programs (e.g. wireless connection, email client), update your password in those systems.
- If you still can’t get into your account, contact the UNISA ICT help desk and they will be in touch to help you ASAP.
University of South Africa My UNISA Portal login Useful Links
- Claim UNISA Login
- Forgotten UNISA Password
- Forgotten Student Number
- University of South Africa My UNISA Portal Login Home page link
- University of South Africa UNISA Registration Links
Things students can access On MyUNISA login
After you have logged into the My UNISA, there are a number of things to access. Here are some of the most important things that a student can access through the portal login.
- After this, you can access your eBooks, online classes, and many others. There are different options provided for the convenience of the students so that they can have a great experience with e-learning.
I hope you find this content helpful. If you have any question(s) you want to ask, you can drop a comment below and our expert would respond to you positively.
If you find this content helpful you can share it with your friends with the below social media icons.
- 2023 Unisa Registration Now Open
- Unisa Amends Rules For Upcoming Exams
- Nsfas Funding Applications For the 2023 Academic Sessions Delayed at Unisa
- Documents Needed For Unisa Registration
Demzyportal Category: Student Portal